Our guide on how to apply your lip colour
– To apply your chosen lip shade, place a good amount of colour onto your chosen brush (lip brush, small synthetic eye shadow brush) or using the lipstick directly onto your lip.
– Apply your lipstick firstly to the center of the upper lip (cupid bow) using the flat side of your brush to create an outline
– Then apply your lipstick shade to the center of your lower lip and again use your brush o help you follow your natural lip line
– Now apply your your chosen shade across the rest of the lip, working from the outer corners to the center of the upper and lower lip ensuring an even and smooth coverage.
- Remove excess lipstick using your finger tips by gently patting the lip
- Using a brush and taking your time will help your lip colour making it last for longer especially if you love those richer shades.
- Illuminate your cupids bow by using one of our Vivid Baked Highlighters.
- Want THAT RED lipstick shade we have a shade for everyone, fair skin should wear blue-red shades, olive skin go for more orange based and darker skins choose a deep red or burgundy.
- For plumper lips add a touch of gloss to the middle part of your lips. Our Lip Power range comes with a gloss and lipstick.
- Apply some translucent powder lightly to your lips and reapply your colour for a more matte finish.
We have a shade for everyone click here to see all our shades,you will be amazed